Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Funny Experience

As I travel to Florida and WDW more and more over the years, I find that I love to educate others about my favorite place. I started this blog with that same feeling and today I have a chance to experience it again. As I was waiting in between presentations today in my Civics class, my teacher came up to me and asked me a question. She is taking her kids on a family vacation to Disney World this summer and wanted to know if a 2 PM Lunch dining time was a good time to eat at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom. They are going for Fourth of July, and my first reply, busy and hot. I agreed that a 2 PM dining time was good because of a few things. It is a later lunch, and most people will dine there at night or for an early lunch, and especially with reservations, it was a good idea. Second, it was in the heat of the day, and it will feel nice to get out of the extreme heat of the parks and get into some nice air conditioning. She thanked me and told me that she would have more questions for me in the future. I am happy to answer all of them, and most of all, I am just happy to share my knowledge that I have learned throughout the years I have gone on trips there. In fact, this trip I am going to try and spend more time looking and things, observing them, and I plan to keep a highly detailed journal of everything I see and do, including pictures of my dishes I eat, people I meet, places I go, and new things I discover. To tell the truth, I don't always want to leave my pet family here (I house 15 cats in my barn and have 1 house cat), and so they because my main priority, but now I am full blown excited about my trip to Disney this upcoming November, and I have no idea why, but I feel like I need to learn more and more about Disney, so I can make the most memorible vacation I have ever had, and take many more pictures for my desktop background and facebook profile that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment