Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Big Hello

Hi Everyone!

To start out, I am known as EpcotExpert, as my code name at least, and I have always loved Disney. I found that I love to write things, and I decided to increase my writing skills by starting a blog about the thing I love most, Disney. I am not very old, in fact I am only 14, a Freshman in High School in the 2009-2010 school year. I have been to Disney World 18 times in my life, along with having gone on 2 Disney Cruise Line Trips. No, I have never been to Disneyland, but I absolutely love Disney World, and I am sure there are a lot of kids just like me out there. It just so happens I could be the only "Disney kid" in my school, since I live in a small Wisconsin town.

As I write on this blog, I will try to find more and more people who are just like me, as I already know of quite a few, but I just need to find more. I will try to post as often as I can, about different topics, all including Disney of course!

If you would like to contact me, please do, at epcotexpert@yahoo.com ! If sending me an email, please give it a subject line called WDW Kids, so I will know what it is and who it is from.

No comments:

Post a Comment