Friday, January 14, 2011

A Wondrous Feeling

As some can see, WDW Kids has gotten a brand new look. I call it the "pixie dust" background, or something similar to it. I hope you like it!

I'm listening to something right now that makes me happy, and I realized I haven't touched at all on the wonderful music and soundtracks that fill our ears and mind at all of the Disney theme Parks. My favorite music doesn't even live on my iPod (at least not yet), but in my mind, and a bit of Youtube. Lately, I've been listening to a soundtrack video of background music played at Epcot, and I'm enjoying it as I write this, work on English papers, and other school projects. Just hearing the theme songs to the park make me giddy and joyful inside...and it's the one thing that can take me from sad, angry or down to happy, bright and cheerful.

We all have songs like this, and many of them are the wonderful Songs that Disney has created for us to enjoy throughout the theme parks. Some of them...many of them, bring back memories of lost attractions, such as Horizons, or Kitchen Kabaret, both of with I love to listen to. Its amazing to know that parts of those are still there, even since the attraction has closed many years ago. It fills up that space in-between our visits to the magical world, and for a few minutes, it can seem like you are halfway there, since that happy wondrous feeling is back...just as it is when you are walking down Main Street, or underneath Spaceship Earth.

I'm sure I'll touch even more on the wonderful music that Disney has created, but for now, I leave you with a bit of Epcot...Enjoy.




Please let your Disney Fan Friends know about WDW Kids, so our community can expand from one to one hundred. Feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment