Sunday, October 31, 2010

Excitement at a Whole New Level

For those who have never been to WDW or Disneyland, this is a harder topic to comprehend. I know from much personal experience what excitement is. Considering my family vacations to WDW about once a year, it is hard not to get excited about the next trip, especially when you know when you are going.

I always have my little ticker on my Laptop that shows how many days are left until my next vacation, although I really don't start to count down until about the last month. During the last month, and especially the last two weeks, it seems that all I have on my mind is Disney, well, planning for Disney. I have to get the form for an excused absence for school, get homework ahead of time, think about packing and what I need to bring, thinking about this and that, and so on and so on. It sounds like a lot of work, right?

What is really does is just make me more excited. I'm excited to do my homework for Biology ahead of time, and excited to think about packing. The anticipation of getting on that airplane to go to WDW is something that not everyone in this world can experience. It is a feeling that is not only related to Disney either. Maybe your family goes to Colorado every summer (I've been there and its beautiful!), or you take a trip with your dad on a camping trip. These are the things that make us so excited, and its because we know we will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment