Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Success in the Form of Disney

Success can come in many forms. Forms of an A on a paper, forms of small successes, like opening a jar that no one else could. Large successes like getting a big promotion you have wanted. But every success needs a reason, like the blame on someone, but the opposite. Its like we always need someone or something to "blame" for our success.
Sure when I got the perfect score on my art project or my civics presentation I could say that it was my success, and I caused it, which I did. Yet, I was not alone. I have found that Disney throughout my life has made me more successful. I have learned to always try my best, because that is a lesson that Walt Disney taught the world. When there was a war, he didn't give up. If he was sick or hurt, he didn't give up. When he lost Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, he still didn't give up. Each time something set him back, he turned around and kept on going. Our world would not be where it is today if he had just given up.
I have learned many lessons from Disney, but the one I treasure most is the one that really shows that we can succeed if we try our hardest and never give up. Even if we fail in the end, we can still look at ourselves and see success because we tried the hardest, and that is all that matters. I think that this is a lesson that keeps me going. It pushes me to get good grades, to finish that homework even in the late hours of the night. And when I feel like I am about to give up, I think of Disney, and Disney is what gets me through each day. We just always have to "keep moving forward" and we will always succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment